(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met for the second regular meeting of 2021. KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and files his City Council Report on the following agenda items. (full AUDIO REPORT BELOW):
- A new prep school.
- A new bar and grill at 530 CR22.
- City Police will be promoting a new sergeant.
- City Engineer gets a State appointment.
- ALP continues the undergrounding project.
- Municipal State Aid announced.
- Fire Department needs a new fire truck.
- A change to the Covid-19 Local Emergency Declaration.