(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council had a full agenda Monday, October 12th, however prior to tackling it the public comment period weighed heavy on the night. Tom Chorley was in attendance and files his City Council Report (AUDIO BELOW) on the following agenda items.
- Council to discuss Todd Jensen allegations
- The City, WCMCA and the Utility to help ALP customers
- Care Dollars for Tourism campaign
- Sidewalks along Broadway from the freeway to 3rd Avenue
- Memorial donation for a park bench
- Deerwood Drive’s assessments announced
- Street and utility projects wrapping up
- Care Fund dollars for local government activities
- Touchless faucets and toilets for the city
- WCI funding on the preliminary budgets
- Helping Hands Harvest Parade October 31st
Full audio of the Public Comment period is available in the following AUDIO CLIP:
The Mayor, City Council and City Attorney discuss the public comment period. That audio is enclosed below.
Mayor Sara Carlson responded during her Openline appearance Monday regarding the public comment period and its role in city government.
The next city council meeting takes place Monday, October 26th at 7:00pm at the Alexandria City Hall and via ZOOM.