(Miltona, MN) On Monday, September 2nd at about 4:55PM, Douglas County 9-1-1 received a report of a barn on fire at 14359 Spruce Hill Park Rd NE. The Miltona Fire Department was dispatched and advised that the barn was fully engulfed upon arrival. The barn is a total loss, but the homeowners were able to rescue their two cows from the structure. The Carlos Fire Department, Douglas County Sheriff's Office and North Ambulance also responded to assist Miltona Fire. The cause of the fire is unknown.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Authorities Name Suspect in Spree of Bank Robberies
- SUV-Semi Crash North of Brandon
- Osakis Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- A Mix of Something Old and Something New
- Family Dispute Stops Estate Sale At Irwin Jacobs Residence
- Mankato Man Arrested on Warrant for Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Play Pro Football Pick'Em
- 2019 Alumni Hall of Fame Class Announced
- Obituary - Kim Nord, 54
- Veteran's Statue Gets Moved