(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met on Monday, January 11th for the first formal meeting of 2021. Tom Chorley was there and files his report on the following agenda items (AUDIO REPORT Below):
- City set in motion organization for 2021.
- Business Relief Funds available.
- Discussion on a possible municipal deer hunt.
- Change in regulation involving intoxicating liquor.
- Call for bids on the street overlay projects.
- Call for bids on South Le Homme Dieu Drive sewer project.
- Public portion of the meeting adjourned to Review Tentative labor union Agreements.
Municipal deer hunt program links below are from cities that currently have a program for deer hunting: