The Pink Tank Project was developed to raise breast cancer awareness among Minnesota National Guard Soldiers and Airmen and the general public.
One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime. The Pink Tank Project demonstrates that our Soldiers and Airmen are equally as likely to be identified with breast cancer as the general public.
By becoming a member of the Pink Tank Project, you are making a promise to yourself to conduct monthly breast self exams and mammograms as directed by your health care provider. By liking our page, you will receive monthly reminders to conduct your breast self exam. Help us raise awareness by liking us on facebook at www.facebook.com/pinktankproject and sharing the page with your friends!
As featured on
"This project is to build breast cancer awareness for all women whether theywear the uniform or not," said Army Maj. Kristen L. Augé, Minnesota National Guard's Deputy Director of Public Affairs. "The Pink Tank Project is a promise - a promise to yourself to conduct monthly self-breast exams and have mammograms as recommended by your health care provider."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Alexandria Man Dies in Northwestern MN Crash
- Dream Nearly Realized For Habitat Family
- Lakes Area Children to Receive New Shoes at School Event
- Local Veterans Receive Goods News Surrounding New Park
- West Central Initiative Announces Initiators Fellows
- Obituary - Randy Thoen
- First Annual Believers & Achievers Gala Surpasses Fundraising Goal
- Results for Local School Questions on the Ballot
- Fischbach Named NRCC "Young Gun" While Challenging Peterson on Impeachment
- ATCC Inaugural Clay Target Team Wins MCAC Fall Championship