(Minneapolis, MN) -- The Replacements are going on tour for the first time in 24 years this spring, but the band is not scheduled to play its home state. The "Back By Unpopular Demand" U-S tour kicks off April 9th in Seattle. The 13-date run includes two nights in Chicago on April 29th and 30th and a May 2nd show in Milwaukee. The Replacements did play a sold-out homecoming concert last fall at Midway Stadium in St.Paul. The 'Mats began playing punk and alternative rock in a Minneapolis garage in 1979.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Lane closed on Interstate 94 near Ashby due to semi crash
- County Deals With Buildings Up For Sale/Rent
- Authorities say no foul play with death in Plymouth County, Iowa
- Former Iowa congressman Berkley Bedell dies at 98
- Alexandria Public School's Lukas Gotto Named Technology Leader of the Year
- Ingebrigtsen Weighs In On Lawsuit, Budget Surplus
- The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe Opens at Andria
- Trucks Collide on I-94 Near Osakis
- Trump Campaign Demands 7th District GOP Candidate Stop Using Tweet
- Jingle Bells Telethon Airs Tonight