(Alexandria, MN) Douglas County Board of Commissioners met on Tuesday for their regular meeting. Tom Chorley was there and files his County Commissioner Report (AUDIO BELOW) on the following agenda items:
- County might buy former First Lutheran Church building.
- Upgrade for Alomere Hospital emergency radio system.
- Annual DNR boat and water safety grant approved.
- Courthouse parking expansion possible.
- Part of the Courthouse roof to be replaced.
- Chief Deputy Recorder Marcie Johnson’s retiring.
- A donation to D.A.R.E program.
- May is Mental Health month.