(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met on Monday night for an unconventional, "regular" council meeting. With full awareness of the coronavirus pandemic, and public gathering requirements put out by the MDH and CDC, the council did get a fair amount of city business done. KXRA's Tom Chorley files this report on the following agenda items: (AUDIO BELOW)
- TIF approved for Douglas Machine expansion.
- City employees allowed to qualify for Federal Paid sick and family leave.
- ALP approved for materials purchase.
- Apartment complex on North Nokomis approved.
- Felt-Anderson Addition PUD amended.
- Casey’s General Store rezoning approved.
- Second Avenue East and Oak Street portion vacated.
- Alley north of Pizza Ranch vacated.
- Sunset Way revised right of way approved.