The 2nd annual Junior Achievement Team Trivia Challenge will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017 at the Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria. The event will benefit Junior Achievement (JA) of the Upper Midwest, a local nonprofit that inspires and prepares young people to succeed in a global economy.
JA programs help prepare children for the real world by showing them how to manage money, apply entrepreneurial thinking in the workplace and create jobs to strengthen our economy. This year, classroom volunteers brought JA to 1,500 students in grades 1-5 in District 206. Proceeds from the trivia event will make it possible for students to experience JA in 2018.
Doors open at 5:30 PM, trivia challenge begins at 6 PM event concludes at 7:30 PM.
The cost is $150 per team, if registered before November 7, or $175 to register your team after November 7. Up to six people can participate on a team. Cost includes one pizza per team and trivia.
- Occurred Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Auditor/Treasurer and License Bureau Move
- Lane closures, detour start Sept. 13 on Highway 59 between Barrett and Morris
- Woman attempting to run around the world, passes through Alexandria
- Body Found in Eden Prairie Matches Description of Missing Jogger
- Sidewalk work along Highway 29 gets moving
- Event Brings in $7000 in Groceries for Food Shelf
- School Board special election Nov 2; early voting begins Sept 17
- City talks about funds for Feb 2020 fire and much more
- It's Pro Football Pick'em Time with Miller Lite!
- Grape Stomp is back and better than ever
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.