Are you using the right seat? Is it installed correctly?
Get answers to these questions & more Saturday, August 3 during the car-seat safety inspection clinic in the Lake Community Church's parking lot - 490 Voyager Dr. Alexandria.
From 1 - 3 PM, you can bring over any of the following:
- The car-seat(s) you want to use
- The children who use them
- The vehicle the seats are used in
- Vehicle & car-seat manuals
No appointments available as this is a first-come, first-served operation.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration technicians will check for appropriate selection of car-seat & use, giving out information on safe child passenger restraints - Trained NHTSA instructor Jim Gripne will also be on hand to answer your questions & assist in inspections.
- Occurred Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm