Warren Hogan, age 91, of Hoffman, died on Thursday, October 10, 2019. Memorial service will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019, 10:30 a.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Moe Township. Burial will be at the church cemetery. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the church. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Raapers on Fire Tuesday Morning
- Devastating Fire Destroys Portion of Historic Downtown Alexandria
- Hoffman Man Dies After Falling Through Ice While Snowmobiling
- Alexandria Cleans Up After Downtown Fire
- Parkers Prairie Man Dies In Crash With Semi
- Alexandria Polar Plunge Brings in Thousands for Special Olympics
- Authorities ID Victim in Deadly Shooting in Hibbing
- City Welcomes Car Charging Stations, Talk City Business
- Walk the line: How bail jumping became Wisconsin's 'most-charged crime'
- Obituary - Joseph “Joe” A. Koep, 72