Ruth Brelje, age 86, of Parkers Prairie, MN, formerly of Alexandria, MN, died Monday, February 3, 2020. A funeral service will be held at 2:30 PM Saturday, February 8, 2020, at the Zion Lutheran Church in Alexandria. A visitation will be from 1:30 to 2:30 PM Saturday at the church. Interment will follow in Kinkead Cemetery Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory in Alexandria.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Alexandria Woman Injured in Monday Morning Crash
- Alexandria Listed As One of the Top Ten Fastest Growing Cities in MN
- Freeport Man Dies in House Fire
- Alexandria Narrows Superintendent Search
- Sauk Rapids Man Sentenced to 9 Years for Trying Rape Employee
- Fishing, Fun and Fundraising Planned for Smith Lake This Weekend
- A Stone Heart in Camp Ripley’s Gate
- Sauk River Watershed District Approves New Building
- Fire Destroys Press Bar in Downtown St. Cloud
- Two Dead in Interstate 90 Rollover Southwest of Rochester