Nikki Jo (Dropik) Meyers, age 37, died on Friday, August 30th, 2019. Visitation will be held on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 4:00 - 8:00 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home. Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Thursday, September 5, 2019, 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Alexandria with visitation from 10-11 a.m. at St. Mary's on Thursday. Burial will be at St. John’s Nepomuk Cemetery. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home. www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Authorities say no foul play with death in Plymouth County, Iowa
- Former Iowa congressman Berkley Bedell dies at 98
- Telethon Brings in 85K for Families in the Area
- Board of Animal Health Confirms First CWD Case in Douglas County
- Ingebrigtsen Weighs In On Lawsuit, Budget Surplus
- Jingle Bells Telethon Airs Tonight
- Holiday Train Set To Arrive Friday
- Santa's Sleigh 2019
- Iowa Senate leader: Raise tobacco age to 21; no to legalized marijuana
- Records show no opposition to former Wisconsin ag secretary in days ahead of his ousting