Mark Pronek, age 58, of Alexandria, died on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Graveside service will be held on Friday, August 14, 2020, 10:30 a.m. at St. John’s Nepomuk Cemetery Reno Township. Visitation will be held on Friday, August 14th, 2020, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. at Anderson Funeral Home. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home. www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Alexandria Woman Dies in Friday Afternoon Crash
- COIVD-19 Cases Climbing in Douglas County
- Jeff's Western Town Has Found A Home in the Mall
- Bremer Bank partners with Donnelly Custom Manufacturing to donate thousands of neck straps to Alexandria-area schools
- Several Crashes Sunday Afternoon in Douglas County
- Leighton Broadcasting Addresses Social Media Post
- Tribute Honors Veterans at New Alexandria Park
- Benson Man Dies in Pope County Head-On Crash
- Midwest Grain Building Destroyed in Kensington Fire
- From the Farm to the Fairways, 20 Years at Geneva Golf