Lloyd “Buster” Lindsey, age 91, of Alexandria, died Monday, September 30, 2019. A funeral service will be held 11 AM Monday, October 7, 2019 at Oscar Lake Lutheran Church near Farwell, MN. Interment will follow in Kinkead Cemetery in Alexandria. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 PM Sunday with a prayer service beginning at 6:30 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home in Alexandria and one hour prior to the service at church. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory in Alexandria.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- County Grapples With Future of First Lutheran Building
- BCA Investigating Officer Use of Force Incident near Browerville
- New Reality for Western Minnesota - (Short Lived)
- Three Car Crash at Highway 82 and Birch Avenue
- Jr. Iron Chef Competition Unites Students with Local Chefs
- FCA Welcomes Ed Christopherson to 2019 Hall of Champions
- Wooden Nickels Aim To Make A Difference
- Judge Rules State Patrol Seizure of $4 M of Marijuana in Douglas County Illegal
- Postal worker pleads guilty to stealing $100K in benefits
- Hadlee Hansen, Summer Gerhardt, Sidney Drew, and Hallee Anderson: Alexandria Cardinal "Athletes of the Week", presented by Quality Toyota of Fergus Falls