Liz Cook, age 57, died on Saturday, January 25, 2020. Visitation will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2020, 4:00 - 7:00 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home. Visitation will continue on Friday, January 31, 2020, from 10:00 - 11:00 AM at New Life Christian Church in Alexandria with a Memorial service at 11:00 AM. Burial will be at the Nelson Cemetery. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Alexandria Woman Injured in Monday Morning Crash
- Alexandria Listed As One of the Top Ten Fastest Growing Cities in MN
- Freeport Man Dies in House Fire
- Alexandria Narrows Superintendent Search
- Sauk Rapids Man Sentenced to 9 Years for Trying Rape Employee
- Fishing, Fun and Fundraising Planned for Smith Lake This Weekend
- A Stone Heart in Camp Ripley’s Gate
- Fire Destroys Press Bar in Downtown St. Cloud
- Sauk River Watershed District Approves New Building
- Two Dead in Interstate 90 Rollover Southwest of Rochester