Keith Redfield, age 80, of Alexandria, died Tuesday, December 11, 2018. A memorial service will be held at 11 AM Monday, December 17, 2018 at the Living Word Lutheran Church in Alexandria. Interment will be in Kinkead Cemetery in Alexandria. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 PM Sunday at the Anderson Funeral Home in Alexandria and one hour prior to the service at church. In lieu of flowers memorials are preferred to Alexandria Dollars for Scholars. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home in Alexandria.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Reward created to find fish house bandits
- Sentencing for third man in Alexandria abduction case
- Powers sentence closes book on Alexandria abduction case
- Alexandria City Council tackles full agenda
- Wisconsin man arrested in teen's abduction, parents' deaths
- Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals Announced
- Coldwell Banker Crown Realtors promotes Brandon Johnson to partner
- Rice County Authorities Investigating Body Found Near Lonsdale
- Two Chimney Fires in Douglas County
- KXRA says goodbye to longtime sales manager Bruce McKirdy