Jeri Hillemeier, age 73, of Alexandria, formerly of Olivia, MN died on Sunday, February 21, 2021. Visitation will be held on Friday, February 26, 2021, 4:00 - 7:00 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home. Memorial service will be held on Saturday, February 27, 2021, 1:00 PM at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Alexandria. Burial will be at St. Mary's Cemetery. CDC guidelines of wearing masks and social distancing will be followed.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Two Men Dead, Two Officers Shot in Wadena County Shootout
- Dam near Lake Carlos eroding faster than hoped
- StaySafeMN Business Obligations Involving Face Coverings
- Two Car Crash Luckily Results in No Serious Injuries
- Public Input Requested on Pilgrim Point
- Anoka-Hennepin District Warns of Temporary School Closures Due to Staff Absences
- Search Continues for Missing Alex Teen
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged With Severely Injuring Her 2-Year-Old Daughter
- Horizon Public Health Has Limited Supply of Vaccines
- Committee to consider proposal to extend sunset date of Kenosha mask ordinance through July