Jenny LaFrenz passed away unexpectedly Monday, October 19, 2020 from her home in Osakis, MN, having just reached the age of 43 years. A private service will be held but the public is invited to a visitation for Jenny at the Roy-Hetland Funeral Home on Monday, October 26 from 4 – 8 pm and for a Celebration of Life reception on Tuesday, October 27 beginning at 12 noon at the Osakis VFW Post #7902. Interment will be at the Gordon Pleasant Hill Cemetery in rural Osakis, MN.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Truck Crashes into Noonan's Park Pond
- Millerville Butter Is On A Roll
- Four More Deaths Connected to COVID-19 in Douglas County
- 500 Joint Replacement Patients Benefit From Heartland Orthopedic's Use of Mako Robot
- Restaurant Owner Turns Gratitude into Turkey Dinners for Frontline Workers
- The Rune Hits a Snag and 5th Ave. Rink on Hold
- Andover Man Charged With Second-Degree Murder For Monday Shooting
- Alexandria Technical & Community College Selected for Pilot Program with United States Naval Community College
- Christmas Decorations Are In Place
- Obituary - Ed "Eddie" Schmidt, 94