Hugh Phillips, age 87, of Alexandria, formerly of Brainerd, died on Saturday, April 20, 2019. Memorial service will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2019, 11:00 a.m. at Calvary Lutheran Church in Alexandria, MN. Visitation will be held on Wednesday, May 8th, from 4:00 – 8:00 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home with visitation one hour prior to the service at the church on Thursday. Burial will be at the Minnesota State Veterans Cemetery in Little Falls. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home. www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Karrow Jewelers will move all operations to downtown location
- Four Jailed, Drugs Seized at Home on Fillmore Street
- Authorities Respond to Golden Gate Drive Home Fire
- Chamber Membership Team Recognizes New Members
- Bow Fishing Challenge Brings in 6500 lbs of Rough Fish
- Boaters Should Look Out For Bogs
- Four Arrested After Heroin, Meth Seizure
- City Talks About Vets Park, State Funding and More
- Vehicle Crashes into Bank's Retaining Wall
- Severity of Charges Increased in Hlinsky Case