Gloria Doebbert, age 95, of Glenwood, died peacefully on Saturday, February 20, 2021, at Glenwood Retirement Village. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 A.M. on Friday, February 26, 2021, at Glenwood Lutheran Church with Pastor Randy Chrissis officiating. There will be limited seating at the church. Family and friends can live-stream the service at www.glenwoodlutheran.com. Visitation will be from 5:00 - 7:00 P.M. on Thursday at the funeral home in Glenwood and will continue on Friday morning at the church, one hour prior to the service. Covid-19 social distancing guidelines and the use of face masks by attendees is required at both venues. Interment will be in Glenwood Lutheran Cemetery. Arrangements are with Hoplin-Hitchcock Funeral Home of Glenwood.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Two Men Dead, Two Officers Shot in Wadena County Shootout
- Two Car Crash Luckily Results in No Serious Injuries
- StaySafeMN Business Obligations Involving Face Coverings
- Public Input Requested on Pilgrim Point
- Dam near Lake Carlos eroding faster than hoped- repairs taking place
- West Central Minnesota Ahead of State Average for Vaccinations
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged With Severely Injuring Her 2-Year-Old Daughter
- Committee to consider proposal to extend sunset date of Kenosha mask ordinance through July
- Horizon Public Health Has Limited Supply of Vaccines
- IOWA MOURNS: Dandurand was beloved teacher in Woodbury County