Ellendale Bartz, age 88, of Glenwood, died Thursday, January 9, 2020, at Glenwood Retirement Village. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, January 13th, at East Zion Lutheran Church, rural Starbuck, with Pastor Steve Carmany officiating. Visitation at Hoplin-Hitchcock Funeral Home in Glenwood will be Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. and then resume on Monday, at the church, one hour prior to the service. Interment will be in Gordon Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Arrangements are with the Hoplin-Hitchcock Funeral Home of Glenwood.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Winter Storm Blowing Through West Central MN
- MnDOT lifts no travel advisories in west central Minnesota
- Jury Finds Larson Guilty of Four Charges
- Two Injured in Tuesday Morning Crash
- Refugee Resettlement Issue Put On Hold By Injunction
- Carlson Announces This is Her Last Term as Mayor
- Pedestrian Killed When Hit By Vehicle Identified
- Alexandria's COOL SCHOOL Event Postponed
- Students Shine in 3rd Annual Shark Tank Competition
- New Year, New Chance