Ellendale Bartz, age 88, of Glenwood, died Thursday, January 9, 2020, at Glenwood Retirement Village. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, January 13th, at East Zion Lutheran Church, rural Starbuck, with Pastor Steve Carmany officiating. Visitation at Hoplin-Hitchcock Funeral Home in Glenwood will be Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. and then resume on Monday, at the church, one hour prior to the service. Interment will be in Gordon Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Arrangements are with the Hoplin-Hitchcock Funeral Home of Glenwood.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Alexandria Firefighters Respond to Fire Call For One of Their Own
- Starbuck Teen Dies In Accident
- Q & A with Parks Director Bill Thoennes
- Missing ATV Rider Found Trapped Under Vehicle
- Large USA Flag to Fly Near Veterans Park Saturday
- Tire Rolls Through Median and Injured Oncoming Driver
- Becca Wood Joins Coldwell Banker Crown Realtors
- Addison Agen Coming Back To Mount Carmel on the 4th
- Doolittles To Close Alexandria Restaurant
- Leadership Alexandria Currently Accepting Applications