Elaine Davis, age 85, of Alexandria, died on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. Funeral service will be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 10:30 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in Alexandria with burial at Kinkead Cemetery. Visitation will be held on Monday, January 11, 2021, from 4:00 – 7:00 PM at the Anderson Funeral Home and one hour prior to the service at the church on Tuesday. Arrangements are with the Anderson Funeral Home. www.andersonfuneral.net
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- I94 near Evansville - Highway 27 west of Hoffman were closed due to crashes
- Minneapolis Woman Pleads Guilty To Helping Son After He Killed A Woman
- Cloquet Drug Busts Nets More Than 2 Pounds of Cocaine
- Stars of "Secrets of the Viking Stone" Talk on KXRA's Openline
- Montana Couple Injured in Rollover Near Evansville, Leads to Second Crash
- Road Work, Bike Paths, Erosion; County Makes Plans for 2021
- Obituary - Brent Larsen, 52
- Skating Opened up at Noonan Park
- Obituary - Carrie Jo Kalsbeck, 57
- Obituary - Edward Quinn, 65